Sunday, March 2, 2014

Whoopsi Daisy Lots of Flowers

This week over at Whoopsi Daisy our challenge theme is "Lots Of Flowers".  I used flower DP plus added some roses.  The image used is a pre-colored image from sheet #512.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I added some lace and pearls and a bow.  Just love this image!!


Thanks for looking!


Make It Monday – Always ANYTHING GOES!
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog – Use a sentiment for a girl
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)uplifting
 

12 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colouring and fantastic layout. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Katherine K :) said...

Fabulous card! Love your color choice. Stopped over from MIM!

xx Katherine

cropnkathy

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,popped over from MIM.xxx

Andrea W said...

Marvelous card Karen! I LOVE the sentiment and the way you added the lace. Very pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog. We crossed paths at Make It Monday.

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Karen,
This is very pretty, the DP and image. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, love the color of your wonderful card. Saw it at MIM and TLC.

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful image. I saw this on MIM..Loz

ribenaruby said...

Fab creation! Saw this on MIM. Ruby x

Ema M said...

Cute! Love that sentiment too!

Saw this on MIM and had to come have a closer look. :)

suzARTe said...

the girl on this card seriously reminds me of one of my friends, love this card.

Nicola Gold said...

Hi, dropping in from MIM.
Love the colours in this, especially her hair... wish my hair was that colour!!

Sandy said...

Lovely card, fab image and a great sentiment too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time around. Hope to see you for the next challenge.
Hugs,
Sandy