Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pigs Fly

This week I won over at Paper Pretties!  I had the honor of picking 5 images...that was tough to choose only 5.  LOL  One of the theater companies I've acted with has a traditional flying pig and an Elvis character...  Well, the pig was in two of the four shows I've performed with them.  LOL  Elvis is in all shows.  But, this is why I love the Flying Pig!  :)

For this card I chose to make it a window card.  I added pearls, lace and a fun button.  The DP is from a Paper Studio set.  The sentiment came with the image.  I colored the pig with chalk.




Thanks for looking!


Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– Always anything goes
Make It Monday – Always ANYTHING GOES!
Victorine Stamps – 1 layer card
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  anything goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)uplifting
Paper Pretties – LOTS OF LAYERS
Sassy Studio Designs – Make It Fly
Cute Card Thursday – what a gem
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)-   mothers day/for a female
In The Pink (always use more pink than any other color) up to 3 entries – mothers day/for a female

8 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

The pearl frame for your image is adorable. The bow mimics the angel wings, well done. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen! This is absolutely LOVELY! I am SO grateful to have you stop by and share your beautiful card in our challenge this week, and I thank you for it. I love having you play along with us, and I really hope to have you stop by again soon to share more of your wonderful art with us.
God bless your week!
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Carla said...

so cute!

Riette said...

Gorgeous lace and pearl additions!!
Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.
xxxx
Riette ,DT.

Michelle said...

So very cute - love the pearls and lace. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studios for the DTBST challenge 'Make It Fly'.

Kim Kelley said...

Love some flying pigs! Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

Helen x

Kat W said...

What a lovely fun design and the lace bow is gorgeous :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
Hugs, Kat