Sunday, March 23, 2014

Live Long and Prosper

I've never been much into Star Trek, but my mom...I remember her watching it all the time when I was little.  I haven't seen many of the newer movies, but I've been told that the newest one is "AWESOME".  LOL  I just found this freebie image over at Mayzy Art Stamps.  I did the sentiment.  The DP's are from a fun little 6x6 Echo Park Paper pack called "Scoot", it is the same sheet, just the opposite side (two sided paper).  I followed sketch two from this week's Mema's Crafts challenge.  I drew the stitching around the papers.  Spock was colored using chalk, gel pen, and an E00 Copic marker.



Thanks for looking!


Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) use some blue
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – anything goes w/ribbon
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) All About The Boy
Just Keep On Creating – anything goes

7 comments:

Kathy rager said...

Great card. Love the theme and paper choice.

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Fabulous image and theme for a male card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge, welcome again;-))m

Sarah said...

Fabulous card for a Star Trek fan! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our All About The Boys challenge x

Cazro said...

Brilliant for anyone who love Star Trek. Well done with background too.
Thanks for joining in with us at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz

Samantha Brooks said...

What a lovely card for a die-hard Trekkie x Thank you for joining us this week at Glitter n Sparkle x
Sammi DT xxx
(AngelicBadGirl)

suzARTe said...

I know so many people who would love this card, perfect for a trekkie :)Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will join in on the next link up starting on 01.04.2014 :)

Lexie said...

Excellent! Really made me smile. Great card.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx