Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hot Diggity Dog

I have been down for the count all week long with the flu and an arthritis flare up.  Sadly, my arthritis is in my right shoulder and that makes it nearly impossible to to do any coloring or anything else...typing is even painful...not sure what I'm going to do at work next week if it doesn't get better!?!?  Anyway, I decided I just had to make SOMETHING...even it it's cleaner/simpler than my normal...I've been going through withdrawals this week.  I decided to make a birthday card my mom's girlfriend would like since she has a couple wiener doges.  I used this pre-colored image from Doodle Pantry.  Did you know they give away a full set to everyone who takes part in their monthly challenges?  All you have to do it use on of their images...if you are 'too poor' to buy one, they have several freebies on their site!!  Their current freebie up for grabs for participation is a cute carousel pig.  So sweet!!




Right?  Their sets include pictures (uncolored and pre-colored), papers and sentiments!!

I used the Dizzy Dachschund set for this card.  All I added was a bow and some gems.  The rest is all one layer...CAS!!!  LOVE IT!!!



Thanks for looking!  Oh, and don't miss out on my blog candy!  :)



Doodle Pantry llc (Doodle Pantry images only) – anything goes w/dp image
Make It Monday – Always ANYTHING GOES!
The Pink Elephant – Birthday
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Birthday
Cute Card Thursday – what a gem
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog (enter up to 10 challenges) – speech bubbles
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – anything goes w/ribbon
Totally Papercrafts (enter a total of 3 times) – Female Birthday
 


13 comments:

Kathy rager said...

too cute! The little wiener dog!

Michelle said...

This is so funny. Great backgroundpapers and lovely colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Ema M said...

Too sweet! Love this! Saw it on MIM and had to come get a closer look. :)

suzARTe said...

say a great movie today called Tracks and the cutest dog in that movie was named Diggity, what a coincidence. Love this card Karen, the image is great and so is the sentiment.

Ellen said...

Karen, I just love your card! This is another one of my favorite DP images! I hope your flu and arthritis flare are both better. You are very brave to attempt a card feeling so bad. Take care! So happy you could join us for DPDC44! Hope to see you again!

Vickie ODell said...

Sorry to hear about the flu and arthritis. My right shoulder has it, too. Isn't it great to use the colored images at a time like this! You shared a great idea by combining the Hot diggity dog sentiment with the Happy and Birthday. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Doodle Pantry.

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

Claireliz said...

Oh I love this card, such a sweet little pooch, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley 365 this month.
C xx

mypurplehouse said...

Cute, Cute!! Great Papers and fun setup! Thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this month.
Lyn - DP Guest Designer

Olivia said...

Such a darling job. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Debbie said...

Glad you were able to create such a fun and cute card!!
Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC44!!

L.Wilson said...

Awe, so cute! This doggie makes me squeal. Love your digital card. Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 44!

nicoleqmullen said...

Adorable card, that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley 365 this month!!