Monday, March 17, 2014

Give 100%


This week at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge theme is "Monochromatic".  We are being sponsored by the fabulous Rick St Dennis.  For my card I used two of his fun images Black Widow and Ghost Town 2013.  The fun sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I stuck with the browns...I added some feathers to match her hat.


Thanks for looking!


613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – 2D or 3D flowers
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – anything goes
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything goes
Little Red Wagon – truly dimensional
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – ribbon n bows
Just Keep On Creating – anything goes
 

6 comments:

Sandra van Blaricum said...

great card Karen, the image of the widow is so funny!! Like the sentiment :-D
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Pia S said...

Different and interesting, at first sight it feels vintage but looking more closely they're really not the typical choices of images for a vintage design. Kind of cool!!!

suzARTe said...

this is such a funny card, I love the sentiment, I unfortunately can't give blood at all as I am forever anaemic. I love the main image and the papers you have used.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating :)

NanaConnie said...

Love the feathers and flowers, Karen! What a fun card. Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge this fortnight at Scribble & Scrap. Please come back and play in our challenges again soon. Good Luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Monika Reeck said...

Cool Image and lovely color combo all in brown...love all the embelishment you put on your card...really cool card...

I am seeing your card as DT in Incy Wincy Design and would be glad if you like to see my card that I join to the challenge there...many thanks and big hugs...Monika from Germany

Amy Andrade said...

What a fun card and a great design! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Amy A.,DT