Thursday, March 13, 2014

Easter Bunny


Here is a new Easter set from Create With TLC called Peter Cottontail is Coming.  I used a tag and an image from the set.  I added some double sided paper (scraps I had on my desk), lace (two kinds), flowers galore, cheese cloth, pearls and a stick pin I made.  I colored the image using chalk.



Thanks for looking!


Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) anything goes
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – use an Irish blessing, saying or quote
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – spring colors
Pile It On – Easter Joys
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– Always anything goes
Make It Monday – Always ANYTHING GOES!
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – young at heart
Digi Sketch Challenge – Theme:   cute Optional Sketch:  
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything goes
Little Red Wagon – truly dimensional
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – fairies
Paper Crafting Journey – photo inspiration
Just Keep On Creating – anything goes
Great Impressions (up to 3 entries per month) –  spring celebrations

12 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Karen...I love the Image and especially the Flower and that butterfly is a nice touch...nice Ribbon too in blue ...sweet and beautiful card..

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #164, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Mynn xx said...

This is SO fun!!! LOVE the vintage image and I adore all the different colors! LOVE! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS and have a great weekend! Mynn xx

suzARTe said...

hi Karen,

this is a colour extravaganza, I love the main image and all the pretty embellishments you have added, such a lovely card.

Thanks so much for your continue support at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I always look forward to seeing what your have been up to.

Tracy Penney said...

Lovely card. I love all the bright spring colour. The butterfly stick pin you created looks great. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

Paper Panda said...

What a great image, and lots of lovely "springy" colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine!
Mandy x (LS DT)

Jackie C said...

Spotted another fab card of yours on MIM, well done Jackie

Angela Treasures said...

Hi Karen
Love all the flowers hun, this is the second card I"ve spotted here on MIM, Good Luck Ange:)

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

Sparkly Engineer said...

Loving your image and that stick pin is fab.

Mary Anne, Great Impression DT

Kimberly Clark said...

Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at pile it on. Hope to see you back for this weeks challenge!! Kimberly. DT

Patty Sue 2 said...

Hi Karen, It is nice to see a fellow crafter from Boise! (I live in Emmett) Thank you for joining us this wee at THE PAPER SHELTER challenge! Your fairy card is lovely. Please play with us again. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

Asha said...

Lovely card, Karen! So many pretty flowers too... I see you're in the mood for spring!
xxx Asha

Gale said...

Lovely card Karen. Love all the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us in our "Photo Inspiration Challenge" at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT